Savory. Sustainable. Superior.
The Exceptional Choice.
Welcome To Bluefiná —
The World's Finest Bluefin Tuna.
Exquisite Wholesale Maguro — Akami, Chutoro, and Toro.
Discover The Bluefiná Brand
Move Up To Bluefiná — Superior Pacific Bluefin Tuna.
- 100% Naturally Fed For Remarkable Taste
- Wildcaught And Sustainably Raised
- Transparent Supply Chain Traceability
- Superior Logistics From Ocean To Table
- No Hormones, Antibiotics, Or Pellets
- Committed To Traceable, Sustainable Practices
- We Collaborate With The Scientific Community
- We Collaborate With Scientist
- Responsible Fishery Management
- Dedicated To Humane Harvesting Practices
- We’re Bluefin Specialists - That’s All We Sell
- We’re Bluefin Specialists Only
- Year-Round Availability — Optimally Sized
- Year-Round Availability
- Proactively Researching & Improving
Chef Approved Maguro,
Traceable From Ocean To Table.
We’re committed to traceable, sustainable practices today to ensure an abundant future tomorrow. Always sustainable, natural, and consistently delicious.
Premium Wholesale Pacific Bluefin Tuna Sashimi.
Sourced Safely, Sustainably, And Ethically.
News and Blogs
Americans are becoming more savvy with premium quality sushi and sashimi. Though when you mention tuna, most americans will think of canned tuna and not premium bluefin tuna. Did you know that in the United States, more than one billion pounds of tuna are consumed each year? Luckily, this statistic only counts canned tuna and not premium quality tuna like bluefin. Adding in fresh-caught fish boosts the number considerably. Nowadays, premium-grade fish is one of the most popular food items you can find on a menu. Nowhere is this more clear than in Japanese sushi cuisine, where high-quality fish reign supreme. Cuts like chutoro and otoro especially draw the eye of seafood lovers. […]
The bluefin tuna can reach up to 15 feet in length and weigh up to 2,000 pounds. These incredible creatures are some of the fastest, strongest fish in the ocean. And while there are significant regulations when it comes to fishing for bluefin tuna, there remains a high demand for quality bluefin tuna for restaurants and markets around the world. Different parts of the bluefin fish are used in different dishes. Some cuts have more fat, flavor, or meat than others. Chutoro and otoro are two of the most desired pieces of the tuna because they have a high fat content and a melt-in-your-mouth texture. This article is all about chutoro, a fatty and delicious part of the fish. Keep reading to […]